What five events in your life (important, special, interesting, emotional, difficult, life changing, etc) stand out for you in 2015?
1) I turned 50! And cheesecake was involved, of course. Because every half century birthday should include something that yummy.
2) The most amazing man in the world and I took a trip to Cuba and had a great time.
3) I shared the story of how the most amazing man in the world and I met.
4) My youngest daughter graduated from high school, celebrated her 18th birthday and left for university in Ottawa...all within a few short months!
5) And since we are empty nesters, the most amazing man in the world and I decided to put our house up for sale to downsize. (This is still ongoing.)
Some fun, emotional and exciting things happened in 2015, including milestones and significant changes. It's been quite an interesting year.