Monday, January 18, 2016

Chuckles and Chortles

And here we are again starting a new week, so happy Monday, blogging friends. How are things going with you? Anything new to report? Nothing on this end. It's been very quiet. And wintry. And cold. With quite a bit of snow. Yesterday I spent the day curled up with "Mightier Than The Sword", book five of seven in the Clifton Chronicles by Jeffrey Archer. Have any of you been following this series. It's quite addictive.

You know what else is addictive? Humour. That's why you're all back here every Monday. Because you need a 'laughing out loud' fix. So here it is. Enjoy.







Have a good one!

22 comments:

  1. I always loved the irony of it being "the tree of knowledge". So a religion wanted people to be ignorant? I wonder why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL with the shoplifting channel :) Sounds like a great book series, I might have to check it out. I have read other things that Jeffrey Archer has written and they were great books :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a good writer and this is a very interesting series. But my all-time favourite is Kane and Abel. Such an amazing story! And a huge success.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the laughs, we need them in this weather, so cold today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly do, Christine. Hopefully it warms up soon.

      Delete
  4. The divorce is my favorite. This was a frustrating weekend. I was trying to use picasa again and couldn't get to where you change photos like cropping. So I swore a lot this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's too bad. I hope it's all sorted out -- and there's no need for any more swearing :)

      Delete
  5. The baby ones always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your Monday funnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, Linda. I'm going to keep Mondays like this for a long time to come.

      Delete
  7. hahahahah. The shoplifting channel
    1 hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just loved the shoplifting channel ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a funny one! I hope your week is going well, Jan

      Delete
  9. Love it. The first lawyer one really cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete