Friday, January 22, 2016

Project 366: Week 3

This week has been mostly grey and some vibrancy was needed. So guess what photography theme I decided on? Yup, that's the one.

This week's photo theme: Colourful


Friday, January 15, 2016
Sticky Notes
"Sticky notes are a fun way to practice photographing colours."

Project 366, Day 15: Sticky Notes


Saturday, January 16, 2016
Crayons
"Get out those colouring books and put these bright crayons to work!"

Project 366, Day 16: Crayons


Sunday, January 17, 2016
Buttons
"Bold and brightly coloured buttons."

Project 366, Day 17: Buttons


Monday, January 18, 2016
Foam Sheets
"Great for arts and crafts, and fun colours for photography."

Project 366, Day 18: Foam Sheets


Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Heart Shaped Sprinkles
"These would be a beautiful addition to cupcakes."

Project 366, Day 19: Heart Shaped Sprinkles


Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Colourful Spoons
"These are fun shades for dessert spoons."

Project 366, Day 20: Colourful Spoons


Thursday, January 21, 2016
Candy
"Gummies and sour chews come together."

Project 366, Day 21: Candy


What I've learned this week:
I enjoy working with vibrant colours...immensely.
How to set the right controls on my camera for best results.
I'm less motivated on grey days than on sunny ones.
I'm in love with my macro lens!


And that's that. I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

40 comments:

  1. Wow those pictures woke me right up as I sit here reading blogs in my robe, with my coffee! I especially like the crayon picture... takes me right back to the excitement of youth in seeing a brand new package of crayons. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling, Jenn. There's just something about crayons!

      Delete
  2. The world is better in color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! You captured them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave is the sprinkles! They sure POP against that black background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favourite, too. I loved putting it together!

      Delete
  5. So cool! Very colorful! Loved them all and neat that you decided not to let the gray get you down too much and that you added color to your life this week :)

    Enjoy the weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty. I hope you have a lovely weekend, too!

      Delete
  6. Love the colors though I see you highly favor your blue crayon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lovely colorful photos really brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pics. Just love the feeling that bounces off the colors. Makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright colours do that to us. Thanks for stopping by, Barb!

      Delete
  9. Well this topic really brought out the best in you! nicely done.Each one is more colorful than the other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Red! It was a lot of fun putting these together.

      Delete
  10. I enjoyed your colorful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a treat! Yes, you have mastered this alright, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colors - and just want we need at this grey point in winter! hope you're warm where you are .... the snow has finally stopped falling here. And now for the fun ... getting out the shovels. sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a pretty mild winter so far, much MUCH better than the last one. No complaints from me!

      Delete
  13. Such talent you have Martha ... for writing and photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy! That is very kind. I hope you are doing well.

      Delete
  14. I have a piece of blue crayon in my bag.
    i must admit i use it to write on walls about random stuff

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great eye. Okay, I'm gonna stop for now because I gotta pee, put the laundry in the dryer and get me some lunch. Hope you're having a great weekend and I'll catch you on email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wonder Woman! I enjoyed all your comments and appreciate you catching up on my blog!

      Delete