Friday, January 29, 2016

Project 366: Week 4

Another week is over as I continue my commitment to snapping one photo per day throughout the year. It’s challenging but it’s also interesting and fun and very educational.

This week's photo theme: Happiness Is…


Friday, January 22, 2016
Gifts
"Everyone likes surprises."

Project 366, Day 22: Gifts


Saturday, January 23, 2016
Fun Socks
"A large collection of fun socks makes for happy feet."

Project 366, Day 23: Fun Socks


Sunday, January 24, 2016
Furry Paws
"The pitter-patter of furry feet on a kitchen floor."

Project 366, Day 24: Furry Paws


Monday, January 25, 2016
Chocolates
"First dibs at a box of assorted chocolates."

Project 366, Day 25: Chocolates


Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Coffee
"The first cup of the day is always appreciated."

Project 366, Day 26: Coffee


Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Sunshine
"The sun peeking through a window brightens a winter day."

Project 366, Day 27: Sunshine


Thursday, January 28, 2016
The Happiness Jar
"At the end of each day, writing down something that made me happy brings about gratitude."

Project 366, Day 28: The Happiness Jar


What I've learned this week:
There are so many things to photograph.
Inspiration comes when you least expect it.
This project has encouraged me to focus on details.
I love photography!


And that’s the end of week four. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

44 comments:

  1. My fave is the coffee cup -- very arty shot! I like the effect you used on the post-it notes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favourite of the week, too. Very simple image but also very interesting.

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Made me happy to just see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such richness of colour!!! Warms my soul, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. outstanding photos this week Martha, wonderful perspective!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! I hope you'll have a really nice weekend.

      Delete
  5. I think that's why a lot of people are more depressed in winter, no sunshine can make it gloomy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate and socks...two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your theme for this week. I also helped myself to a piece of chocolate, yum!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some favourites in the box and when you get to them first, that's great!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for visiting. It's been awhile!

      Delete
  9. I loved your idea of a daily gratitude and was going to do it but after my surgery I forgot all about it. meh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm amazed at the topics you come up with and then the photo you compose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it's fun putting together the images. I've learned quite a bit in such a short time.

      Delete
  11. Well i could agree with several of those - coffee, chocolate, sunshine,

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so enjoy your photos and thoughts on this special effort you are making, Martha! Thanks for doing it! We are all seeing and learning so much ... and, of course, enjoying the beauty of your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy! You always have something kind to say :)

      Delete
  13. gorgeous shots Martha! love the kitty paws

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your photo's.
    Brilliant idea the Happiness Jar.

    Hope your weekend is going well

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan. I hope your weekend is going well, too :)

      Delete
  15. Chocolates!!! I have a bowl of it in my refrigerator last week and it was gone.
    My housemates ate them all. I feel like strangling the guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you'd get away with it. 'Cause eating someone else's chocolates is a terrible crime :)

      Delete
  16. Your photography skills are amazing! Wonderful shots! I love how you focus on the details. It really make the person looking at the picture focus on what's important. I'll have to try that, too. Of course my favorite pic is the one of black kitty feet...I can even hear the pitter patter right now ;)
    Have a fabulous Tuesday, Martha!
    Lots of hugs to you,
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Beate! I really appreciate them. I'm having a great time with this project. It's challenging to keep up with but I'm glad I'm doing it. It is helping me practice my photography skill and learn new things. Hope your day is going well, sweet girl xo

      Delete
  17. Fabulous photos this week. I love the gift against the black background but I especially like the angle of the white coffee cup against the black. Really pops. You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I miss having a cat and I so desperately need one right now...and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots to be happy about and lots to be inspired by.

    ReplyDelete