Friday, February 12, 2016

Project 366: Week 6

I was busy with so many other things this past week that taking photos regularly became a real struggle. There were moments that I considered quitting this project but because I’m so determined to stay committed to it I forced myself to keep at it. And even though not as much effort was put into all the photos as there should or could have been I am pleased that I stuck to it. I can – and will – finish this project and be grateful I did when the year ends.

This week's photo theme: In The Kitchen


Friday, February 05, 2016
Forks
"No kitchen is complete without forks."

Project 366, Day 36: Forks


Saturday, February 06, 2016
Spice It Up
"Add a little flavour to your food by seasoning it with more than just salt and pepper."

Project 366, Day 37: Spice It Up


Sunday, February 07, 2016
Measure It
"Sometimes you need a little help to get the measurements just right."

Project 366, Day 38: Measure It


Monday, February 08, 2016
Biscotti
"Some nice snacks can be found in the kitchen."

Project 366, Day 39: Biscotti


Tuesday, February 09, 2016
Essential Tools
"Every kitchen needs cutting boards and knives."

Project 366, Day 40: Essential Tools


Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Lemons and Limes
"Two of my favourite ingredients."

Project 366, Day 41: Lemons and Limes


Thursday, February 11, 2016
The Teapot
“My favourite teapot for that perfect cup of tea.”

Project 366, Day 42: The Teapot


What I've learned this week:
Perseverance
There is a sense of pride in completing a task.
Motivation sometimes needs a boost when it’s lacking.
I'm happy I arrived at the finish line even if I arrived kicking and screaming!


And so week six is complete despite my grumblings. Happy weekend to everyone!

42 comments:

  1. All those macro shots are just terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are amazing photographer dear,these are great especially the forks and that pink cattle is so lovely ,
    instead of being busy and tired you took those pics and here they got you huge appreciation ,you deserve it well dear god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos!
    Did you get spoiled yesterday??????
    Hope you had a great one!
    Tried to send you wishes...no wifi for 36 hours!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, Linda! I hope you were spoiled, too :) I was thinking about you yesterday celebrating in a warmer area with a beach! Lucky gal that you are :)

      Delete
  4. Good for you for sticking with it! I like your kitchen theme this week and especially like that teapot!

    Happy weekend to you too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  5. These are wonderful close-ups. Forks never looked so artistic to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you will appreciate your forks a little more :)
      Thanks, Robyn!

      Delete
  6. That biscotti looks yummy. And, you are right on about perseverance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you have to push yourself! I'm so glad I did.

      Delete
  7. Kudos for hanging in there. Nice photos...you work well under pressure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Toni. I'm glad I didn't quit. I would have regretted it.

      Delete
  8. All these pictures are great! I have those same measuring spoons and I never knew they looked so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make just about anything look artistic with phtography, even those boring old measuring spoons :)

      Delete
  9. I hang my head in shame! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've set yourself a huge challenge. Good on you for hanging in there. I'm sure you will learn things and teach them to us.

      Delete
    2. Oh no, Gail! No need for that. You take some wonderful images!

      Delete
    3. @Red: That's the most important thing of all about this project. Learning a lot of new things. So I'm glad I didn't quit!

      Delete
  10. Well done again ...
    Every home / kitchen should have a teapot ... in fact the kettle will be going on shortly!

    Have a great weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another nice collection. I especially like the pics of the forks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice photos! Well done on keeping up with the challenge! The biscotti looks very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm committed to it and I will push myself whenever I need to. I really want to hang in there for the entire year!

      Delete
  13. MARTHA! These are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Martha these photos are fantastic! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I must drop into my kitchen one of these days and see what's there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of inspiration in the kitchen, Francie! As an artist, I'm sure you will see that.

      Delete
  16. Great work! nice photo. Keep up the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Princess Burke, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. The most important room in the house. I'm guessing it's your favourite, too :)

      Delete