Friday, March 11, 2016

Project 366: Week 10

This week was the worst for this project. I was very busy with other things and it was a struggle to keep up with just about everything, especially taking photographs. Not only was I not motivated, but halfway through the week I regretted the theme I chose. My mind seemed to draw a blank every time I picked up the camera. But somehow or other I managed to get to the end of this week. Maybe not with the best images but certainly with the best intentions. So here are the results; the good, the bad and the ugly!

This week's photo theme: In My Medicine Cabinet


Friday, March 04, 2016
Cotton Swabs
"In my home and in so many others."

Project 366, Day 64: Cotton Swabs


Saturday, March 05, 2016
Razor Blades
"Wholly disposable and totally indispensable.”

Project 366, Day 65: Razor Blades


Sunday, March 06, 2016
Pain Relievers
"Sometimes they’re necessary."

Project 366, Day 66: Pain Relievers


Monday, March 07, 2016
Toothpaste and Brush
"Gotta take care of those pearly whites."

Project 366, Day 67: Toothpaste and Brush


Tuesday, March 08, 2016
Antacids
"Because sometimes you need relief from acid indigestion, heartburn and indigestion.”

Project 366, Day 68: Antacids


Wednesday, March 09, 2016
Measuring Cups and Droppers
“Sometimes you need to get the measurements just right.”

Project 366, Day 69: Measurings Cups and Droppers


Thursday, March 10, 2016
Vitamins
“Not for everyone, but vitamins and minerals can be beneficial.”

Project 366, Day 70: Vitamins


What I've learned this week:
It’s okay to feel overwhelmed and frustrated and anxious sometimes.
It’s also okay to miss a day or two or three of taking pictures and make up for it on the next one.
Not all chosen themes are going to turn out to be good ideas. But all of them will help me practice my photography skills.
Taking photos indoors has been a lot more fun than I expected. And a lot more challenging!


Week ten was extremely challenging, but here we are at the end of week. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

20 comments:

  1. All excellent lessons learned this week. Thanks for sharing them with us. And also, I love the first one but the flower one made me SMILE.

    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flower one is my favourite this week. It made the tablets much more interesting!

      Delete
  2. I like the flower and face arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome! Maybe you prefer your miniature world blog now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like that one a lot! But I think I'm just tired this week.

      Delete
  4. I'm always amazed at what you come up with. You are really stretching that mind of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am. And I will continue to do so for the rest of the year. It's quite a challenge but I hope to learn a lot from this project.

      Delete
  5. I think you did great!! These were the best I thought of what you have featured so far! So it is good to go the extra distance when frustrated; you came up with great pictures!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty. You're very kind. Under the circumstances, things didn't turn out too bad. I could have done better but at least I finished the week!

      Delete
  6. Pain relievers are certainly helpful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, especially the colour in the Razor Blade one.

    Sometimes our weeks can be a little crazy and we struggle and stress (not good) to get all things done that we want to get done.

    Sometimes we should stop, sit down, have a cup of tea, and breathe ...

    Have a great weekend, whatever your plans.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan. You always say nice things; you're very kind. Yes, sometimes we do get overwhelmed and stressed, and that's the time to stop and take a break!

      Delete
  8. I think you did an amazing job. I like the way you have presented ordinary things and made them look extraordinary. Great job in my book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gail. This is a really nice comment. You're also very kind!

      Delete
  9. Striking photos, Martha! The razor blades were stunning ~ beautiful, the colors, the sensual, curvy lines juxtaposed with the horizontal bars! Overwhelmed, frustrated, and anxious; I was feeling all of that, but spiraled into depression when I saw the big 66 approaching! I'm glad that you fought through it, and didn't let it get the better of you. Have a happy rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Louise! It's so nice to see you here. I'm sorry to hear about you feeling down and I hope you are much better now. Sometimes life becomes a little overwhelming but I don't stay there. It is more exhausting in that place than being in a happier state.

      Delete
  10. wonderful photography dear i really enjoy looking your pics ,how beautifully you capture them ,

    i take vitamins every night as doc says i need it badly but problem is that i have to take it with milk and i don't like taking milk though i give two glasses of milk daily to my kids

    ReplyDelete