Friday, April 1, 2016

Project 366: Week 13

Happy April, friends. The week ends and a new month begins. And I’ve got another round of photos to share. Again, there is no specific theme and I have a feeling this will happen quite often during the warmer months of the year.

My motivation was very low this week. This feeling didn’t apply just to this photo project but also to blogging. I missed posting one day this week because I couldn’t think of anything to share and also because I just didn’t feel like it. It happens sometimes. Now let’s get to today’s images.

This week's photo theme: Mishmash


Friday, March 25, 2016
Look Up
"There is a beautiful sky up there."

Project 366, Day 85: Look Up


Saturday, March 26, 2016
Roses Are Red
"And beautiful.”

Project 366, Day 86: Roses Are Red


Sunday, March 27, 2016
The Life Of A Cat
"Cozy and comfy!"

Project 366, Day 87: The Life Of A Cat


Monday, March 28, 2016
By The Water
"My favourite place to be."

Project 366, Day 88: By The Water


Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Look Down
"There all kinds of interesting things to see right under our feet.”

Project 366, Day 89: Look Down


Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Cappuccino
“The foam is the best part.”

Project 366, Day 90: Cappuccino


Thursday, March 31, 2016
Furry Friends
“The best part of being outdoors.”

Project 366, Day 91: Furry Friends


What I've learned this week:
Take a break when you’re feeling burnt out and recharge.
Some days you really have nothing to say.
With every passing week, I am more in love with photography.
Persistence pays off. I have finished three full months of this project!


And that wraps up week thirteen. Wishing all my blogging pals a beautiful first weekend of April and a great month ahead!

34 comments:

  1. Your photography is better each time I look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pictures. I totally agree that there are interesting things everywhere to look at. Beautiful textures and beautiful colors surround us. Love your photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl. The world is full of beautiful things. We just have to slow down and notice!

      Delete
  3. WTG on finishing the first quarter!!! I love the rose picture! That is a great picture too with the squirrel eating that piece of bread. I think we all get into a rut sometimes of not knowing what to post or being less motivated about this or that. You were wise to realize a bit of burn out and to back off a bit, but then you did finish well with the photos for the week!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty. I'm so happy that the first quarter of this project is done. Honestly, I didn't believe I'd get here. But here I am :) I appreciate your continued support...and kindness!

      Delete
  4. Interesting collection of photos. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 3 months! Your pictures were great. Now I want a cuddly kitty and a really foamy latte! And to get outside and enjoy my surroundings, possibly finding a squirrel to gawk at. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! I can't believe I made it to three months. For a while there I was sure I'd be done within 4 weeks or so. But here I am... Hope your weekend is going well.

      Delete
  6. Happy Spring Martha, beautiful photos, hope you get your blogging mojo back soon. Swiss Chalet pranked me this morning...they said they were changing their 62 yr old sauce...for a moment there I was devastated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a funny prank! I really like their sauce, too.

      Delete
  7. Well, I certainly like your mishmash!You're right. Sometimes we have nothing to say and we should say nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it. Best to stay quiet when we have little to say!

      Delete
  8. I want the life of a cat, looking up at that sky! gorgeous photos Martha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats have the best lives, don't they? My two are very spoiled!

      Delete
  9. Blessings.....
    They are all quite lovely
    i enjoyed the cat and squirrel

    peace.
    Rhapsody
    http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.ca/
    https://plus.google.com/101099217204323189067
    https://www.goodreads.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://pinterest.com/rhapsodyphoenix/
    https://www.facebook.com/RhapsodyPhoenix
    https://www.instagram.com/rhapsodyphoenix/
    http://rhapsodyphoenix.tumblr.com/


    “The highest education is that which does not merely give us information, but makes our life in harmony with all existence”-Rabindranath Tagore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rhapsody. And thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  10. and to you too my dear Girl, today my laptop is not freezing after 3 minutes so there may just be hope and I love, love the photos...and I miss you like crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you, Lorraine! I'd be thrilled if you were around all the time in the blogging world. But I do understand your absence!

      Delete
  11. Well, what a lovely 'Mishmash'.
    My favourites are the rose and the water ...

    I do hope you've had a restful weekend.
    May you have a good week ahead.

    Take care my blogging friend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan! It has been very restful. I hope yours was, too.

      Delete
  12. The cat blends in with the blanket, love cats, miss having one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful. I went through quite a few years without any and now we have two that we adopted from the local humane society!

      Delete
  13. Lovely photos. I'm playing my weekend catch-up. I missed last weekend due to our smoochie weekend, but I'm back today and we're having another spring snowstorm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No snow this weekend but it's pretty cool out. But sunny. Cool and sunny. That's not too bad!

      Delete