Sunday, June 12, 2016

Project 366: Week 23

Another week over and another round of photos to share for ‘Project 366 – 2016’. How am I still hanging on? I don’t know. And what the heck was I thinking when I committed to this? I don’t know. It’s been quite an experience so far!

This week's photo theme: This, That And The Other


Friday, June 03, 2016
The Pen
"I doubt this belongs to Mother Nature."

Project 366, Day 155: The Pen


Saturday, June 04, 2016
Tranquility
"A peaceful moment by the water.”

Project 366, Day 156: Tranquility


Sunday, June 05, 2016
The Path
"A path that’s been traveled many times."

Project 366, Day 157: The Path


Monday, June 06, 2016
Green and Yellow
"Such a pretty colour combination."

Project 366, Day 158: Green and Yellow


Tuesday, June 07, 2016
At The End Of The Day
"Taking a moment to appreciate my surroundings.”

Project 366, Day 159: At The End Of The Day


Wednesday, June 08, 2016
Green and Blue
“Another pretty colour combination.”

Project 366, Day 160: Green and Blue


Thursday, June 09, 2016
Posing For The Camera
“Making friends is one of the best parts of taking photographs.”

Project 366, Day 161: Posing For The Camera


What I've learned this week:
I love the month of June!
The clock is continuously ticking. Take the time to do the things you enjoy.
Answers to my questions often come when I’m surrounded by nature.
One day at a time. That’s about all any of us can handle!


And that’s all for this week. I hope you’re all enjoying a beautiful Sunday.

32 comments:

  1. Mother Nature rarely has to write anything down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are doing this project because I LOVE your pictures! That one with the boats is really great, as are all the others!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Betty. You are so supportive and I really appreciate that!

      Delete
  3. these are so beautiful...if you are not enjoying it however...hmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some weeks are easier than others, Christine! But for the most part, I'm having a good time with it.

      Delete
  4. Hello Martha girl and thanks for stopping by my blog : ) ... yes I love the walk ways and John is not missing the back lawn with only a wee bit to mow in the front .. men seem to need a bit of lawn for some reason ? LOL
    I love your photos ! ... especially the ones with the water ... that "still" one of the sailing boat is my favorite ! ... my photography is lacking spark .. I have to work on that ! haha
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we move, Joy, I'm going to work on removing most of the lawn. I'm not a fan to begin with and the upkeep is annoying. And I am looking forward to having a smaller space to contend with. I'm too tired of all the chores involved here. Hopefully this house sells at some point, so we can get the heck out of here...LOL...

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous photos as always Martha - particularly the sailboat. I love that picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I really really love the yellow flower one. Hope your sunday is rockin'. I'm getting sewing done. About once per week I take a full day off on putting the house back together. What a treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! What a wonderful way to relax and be creative!

      Delete
  7. I agree that being out in nature provides a great environment to reflect on questions and get our answers. Rarely do people capture nature so well in photographs as you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cheryl! You are very awesome!

      Delete
  8. I lost 2 pens yesterday. I hope they didn't end up in nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some photography may be snapping a picture of them right now :)

      Delete
  9. Your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The well traveled path under the power line really has a lot of symbolism in it. Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, doesn't it? Pictures tell stories!

      Delete
  11. I like the "peaceful moment by the water" best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some lovely photo's here Martha ... I'm pleased you are continuing with this great project.
    My favourite is 'Tranquility'

    Hope this new week is a good one for you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan, for your continued support! I intend to fully complete this project!

      Delete
  13. Love the water photos...Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, e! I hope your week is going well thus far!

      Delete
  14. I love water shots, water is always so calming and just looking at a pic is calming in itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! It's my favourite place to be!

      Delete