Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Project 366: Week 24

Week 24 gets posted really late but that can’t be helped. Life is keeping me busy. But at least I managed to put together another seven images to keep this project going. The year is moving along quickly and we are all moving along with it

This week's photo theme: Random Sightings


Friday, June 10, 2016
Suburbia At Sunset
"Without nature, our world would be so dull and cold."

Project 366, Day 162: Suburbia At Sunset


Saturday, June 11, 2016
Nature
"The best view of all.”

Project 366, Day 163: Nature


Sunday, June 12, 2016
Seeing Double
"Twice the action."

Project 366, Day 164: Seeing Double


Monday, June 13, 2016
Daisies
"A flower that reminds us of childhood."

Project 366, Day 165: Daisies


Tuesday, June 14, 2016
A Passage
"Where will it take you?”

Project 366, Day 166: A Passage


Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Life
“It finds a way.”

Project 366, Day 167: Life


Thursday, June 16, 2016
More Hidden Passages
“It’s always fun to walk through these spaces.”

Project 366, Day 168: More Hidden Passages


What I've learned this week:
Everywhere I look, there is something photo worthy.
No matter how busy, I can squeeze in some down time.
I wish this time of year would last much longer than it does.
I’m finally convinced that I will finish this project!


That’s all for this round. Enjoy the day, everyone.

38 comments:

  1. That's a cool alleyway leading to some good food and drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many of them in downtown Kingston. Always fun to walk through!

      Delete
  2. I adore all of your photography but I especially love the two pictures of passageways. I would buy a coffee table book of doorways and passageways. They intrigue me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, Cheryl! I'm not sure why but they certainly capture my attention.

      Delete
  3. You have posted a fine collection of photos for the day. Love the one of the ally way passage. Thanks for your recent comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy your photography. I don't always comment but I do visit regularly. And thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Yes you will finish this project! And its been fun to see what you've come up with week to week. I like all these randoms, very nicely done!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your continued support, Betty, for this project, for this blog and for my other blog! You are an amazingly wonderful woman!

      Delete
  5. Yes indeed, nature does make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos. In the last one, I really love how the light in the entry looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! I appreciate your support for this and all my other posts. And for my other blog, too!

      Delete
  8. Love the bottom photo especially...Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, e! So far, so good. I hope you are enjoying the week.

      Delete
  9. Love those stone and brick pathways, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of my favourite things in Kingston, Jim!

      Delete
  10. I do like the 'passageways' but I love your first and second photo's best ...

    Hope your week is going well

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan. I hope you've been enjoying a lovely week!

      Delete
  11. The more I look at this project the more I see how challenging it it. and the more I see , the more I realize how hard working and talented you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Red! I really appreciate that. It's a challenging project but it's also a lot of fun.

      Delete
  12. I love the passageways. Years ago I had a couple of shady lanes that I went past on my bus trip every day. They looked so inviting yet secretive that I loved looking at them and imagining. Unfortunately I went for a long walk one day and followed one, only to find it led to some horrible government housing apartments! I should have kept the mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Natalie! Sometimes it's best to just keep the mystery alive :)

      Delete
  13. You have so much talent. I enjoyed all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry...my Ipad wrote what it wanted...
      I wanted to say...I always enjoy your photographs...there...I said it! Take that IPad! Hahaha!
      Cheers!
      Linda :o)

      Delete
    2. I know that feeling. It happens to me all the time with my electronic gadgets, Linda! And sometimes silly things get sent out :) Hope you're enjoying a lovely week.

      Delete
  15. Sunset is surely quite bright at your part of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The days are long now and it's very bright around the time the sun starts to set.

      Delete
  16. I love your "eye". Every week your photos allow me to see the worlds through your eyes. I enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "I’m finally convinced that I will finish this project!"

    Wonderful feeling. Love the daisy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great feeling. I'll just keep on with this project until it's completely over.

      Delete