Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Project 366: Week 32

We are at week 32, ladies and gentlemen, and that makes me very happy. Keeping this project alive during the heat wave has been a real struggle and I confess that I’ve had to resort to using a few images taken during previous weeks. I suppose it could be considered cheating but since they’re all my photos, it’s a teeny tiny offense.

This week's photo theme: Point and Shoot


Friday, August 05, 2016
The Path
"Close to home. And used countless times."

Project 366, Day 218: The Path


Saturday, August 06, 2016
Across The Water
"Can you swim that far?”

Project 366, Day 219: Across The Water


Sunday, August 07, 2016
Sunset
"The best time to be in the downtown area.”

Project 366, Day 220: Sunset


Monday, August 08, 2016
Boldly Green
"There is nothing dull about beautiful hostas."

Project 366, Day 221: Boldly Green


Tuesday, August 09, 2016
At The Edge
"As far as our bikes can take us."

Project 366, Day 222: At The Edge


Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Flowers
"One of the most beautiful things about summer.”

Project 366, Day 223: Flowers


Thursday, August 11, 2016
The Open Road
“Follow and see where it takes you.”

Project 366, Day 224: The Open Road


What I've learned this week:
Sadly, the days are getting shorter and shorter.
Heat waves and menopausal women are mortal enemies.
Any camera will do as long as you can ‘see’.
It’s fun to look back at images of frozen moments in time.


And so another week is complete for this project. Have a great day, all!

28 comments:

  1. Week 32!
    Wow!

    I don't mind if you may have used some of the photo's before ...
    I think you have done incredibly well with this project.

    My favourite is Sunset
    "The best time to be in the downtown area.”

    Now relax and enjoy the rest of this week.
    Can you believe September is just two short weeks away! EEK!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very hard to believe that it's almost September! Autumn is on its way. Thanks for stopping by, Jan, and for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  2. I'm sad the signs of fall are coming. Beautiful photos nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, too, Christine. Spring goes by much too quickly.

      Delete
  3. This year is going by really fast! Twenty more weeks to go, wow! I like the one with the end of the road (literally) for your bikes. Very nicely done (as usual :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty. Before I know it, this project will be done. Time zips right by!

      Delete
  4. I always need to be reminded that photography is about what we can see. You know, I'm going to have to challenge myself to some theme! I like the country road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You spend a lot of time outdoors and I think you can capture some very interesting sights! And it'll be fun for us to get a glimpse of your area.

      Delete
  5. Looking at your photos is to feel summer all around me! The daisies were wonderful, especially the patterns in the centers! I agree with everything you learned! Sending you sympathy! (For the shorter days, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really sad to see the days getting shorter and shorter. Before we know it, it'll start getting daughter around 4:30 PM. YIKES!

      Delete
  6. Amazing photos. You see some amazing views that others do not see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sky color in your third photo! Good job sticking with your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no turning back now, Linda. I may as well finish it!

      Delete
  8. Not sure if At the Edge or The Open Road is my favorite. The second one looks like the area near my house, except you don't have the ditches on either side of the road. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethany! I love to be out exploring. It's always fun to see new things. Or even old ones.

      Delete
  9. Sorry you've had such horrible heat. Great photos, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heat has been horrible. And it's still here.

      Delete
    2. We never got it. But also, I live on a mountain under giant black walnut trees. It takes forever for the sun to reach us in the afternoon. But then when it really hits, the trailer is a tin box so it can get hot between 3-4pm. Overall though, very mild here. Oven on daily.

      Delete
    3. That is so cool. Do you actually get fresh walnuts right from the tree? That would be awesome.

      Delete
    4. We do. sadly, the maggots usually get to them first, and then the critters.

      Delete
    5. Aw, that's too bad. Walnuts are so yummy.

      Delete