Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Project 366: Week 34

Here I am with week 34 and another round of photos for my “Project 366”. This week’s collection is all about unusual, fascinating and entertaining things I’ve spotted with camera in hand in this incredible world of ours. It is one of my favourite photography themes and it’s been a while since I shared these types of images. I hope you enjoy!

This week's photo theme: Interesting Sightings


Friday, August 19, 2016
A Child’s Playhouse
"Wouldn't you have loved to have one of these as a child?"

Project 366, Day 232: A Child's Playhouse


Saturday, August 20, 2016
What Am I?
"When you're this big, you're not afraid of the human getting close to you.”

Project 366, Day 233: What Am I?


Sunday, August 21, 2016
Layers Of Buildings
"The passage of time shows the addition of different styles of architecture.”

Project 366, Day 234: Layers Of Buildings


Monday, August 22, 2016
Here Be Ants
"There is a whole world underneath our feet."

Project 366, Day 235: Here Be Ants


Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Minions
"They make everything happier and more colourful."

Project 366, Day 236: SpongeBob SquarePants


Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Old Water Fountain
"When was the last time you saw one of these?”

Project 366, Day 237: Old Water Fountain


Thursday, August 25, 2016
666
“Could you live in a house with this address?”

Project 366, Day 238: 666


What I've learned this week:
The more I look, the more I see.
It’s always fun searching for these types of images. They are quite entertaining.
Digital cameras are the best. I’d be broke by now using film!
We are getting ready to wrap up August. Unbelievable.


That’s all for today. Have a good one, everyone!

32 comments:

  1. I would have KILLED for a playhouse like that when I was a kid. The closest I came was an abandoned chicken coop in the neighbour's yard, lol! Also, love the minion tank and Satan's House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it is unbelievable we are wrapping up August! I loved that child's playhouse too! Very nicely done with all the pictures!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of photo's.
    I think the third one with the fabulous reflections is my favourite

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "Layers of Buildings".

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not Spongebob, it's a Minion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHMYGOSH...you're right! I should have seen that right away since I'm a huge fan of SpongeBob. I'll correct it right away! Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Whenever I come across your blog, I find something creative. While I loved all the pictures but my favorite is the one which shows various architectures by the passage of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them. And thank you for visiting! I hope you are doing well.

      Delete
  7. Another nice photo collection. I love that minion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That minion certainly makes the otherwise drab scenery really fun!

      Delete
  8. Good eye with the photo on layers of buildings. It's a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the playhouse! The cicada doesn't mind you getting close because that is an empty shell with nothing in it. I used a water fountain last Thursday. And I have no problem with address 666 but I would prefer 668 "the neighbour of the beast".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This cicada was very much alive when the photo was taken; it had just landed on the side of our garage. But perhaps it was on its way to the great beyond? I should've checked on it later.

      I love your comment about the address 668! HAHAHA...so funny :)

      Delete
  10. oh i woudl have loved to have one like this

    world under feet is mysterious and wonderful source of learning that how to live actually

    times writes its stories over everything living or nonliving
    like always you rock dear god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you sure that first photo is a child's playhouse and not a tiny house for an adult? There are tiny houses that size that people live in, part of the tiny house movement. Love the minion, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it's a child's playhouse. Right beside it are swings and stuff like that. A whole playground for children.

      Delete
  12. I would have LOVED to have had a playhouse like that. Come to think of it, it would be pretty cool to have now. LOL I love seeing the photos you come up with to match the theme. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The yellow dude is brilliant and I could live in the first photo. Easy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That playhouse is as cute as can be. I would have loved to have one as a kid but I seemed to always find things to play. Building forts and tents seemed to amuse me.

    The layers of buildings is such an interesting shot. You have an artist's eye. I love your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl! That's really kind. Things were different when we were kids, weren't they? We didn't have all these electronic gadgets and spent hours outdoors playing and using our imagination, which included building forts and tents!

      Delete