Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Project 366: Week 35

Another week, another set of photos. This round completes week 35 and takes us into September, a new school year and one step closer to the autumn season. Tick tock, tick tock... “Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along” (Lyrics from the song ‘I hope you dance’ by Lee Ann Womack).

This week's photo theme: Miscellaneous Shots


Friday, August 26, 2016
City Hall
"A prominent landmark in Kingston since 1844."

Project 366, Day 239: City Hall


Saturday, August 27, 2016
Urban Sprawl
"Coming soon to a greenspace near you.”

Project 366, Day 240: Urban Sprawl


Sunday, August 28, 2016
Condemned
"What goes up must come down.”

Project 366, Day 241: Condemned


Monday, August 29, 2016
Commonalities
"Once upon a time the wood was as alive as the plants."

Project 366, Day 242: Commonalities


Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Docked
"Time to call it a day."

Project 366, Day 243: Docked


Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Sea of Yellow
"These little flowers are taking over the lawn world.”

Project 366, Day 244: Sea Of Yellow


Thursday, September 01, 2016
Sky Palette
“Mother Nature is the greatest artist.”

Project 366, Day 245: Sky Palette


What I've learned this week:
Patience is a virtue. And often a daily exercise.
Time passes by quickly. Use it well.
The passing of each season triggers memories and stirs emotions.
No place is boring with a camera in hand.


And that wraps up another week for this project. A great day to all!

28 comments:

  1. Week 35 ... time is going too quickly!
    All lovely photo's - but 5 and 7 are my favourites.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It zips right by, Jan! The autumn season is right around the corner.

      Delete
  2. Your images are very sharp and have depth. Nice! Thank you, Martha.
    I hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robyn! So far, so good. Hope you are well!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Another week has WHOOSHED on by...

      Delete
    2. For me too. I dunno where it went. But it's the weekend. We are wrapping up our Barnes trip. Off to the market for a few items, then home.

      Happy Weekend.

      Delete
    3. Happy weekend to you, too! I'm enjoying a cup of coffee right now and trying to catch up with emails, blogs and comments!

      Delete
    4. I like finding time to do that. Sometimes I fall behind but eventually I catch up!

      Delete
  4. I learned something this week too. There's no boring place if you have a camera. I like that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very true for me. Whenever I have a camera with me, I always manage to 'see' something interesting.

      Delete
  5. They were all stunning! Loved the sky palette one.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty! It was such a beautiful sky that evening.

      Delete
  6. You have such a keen eye for weathered wood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love LOVE love weathered wood and always stop to take an image!

      Delete
  7. Such interesting pictures. I love the colors in the "docked" photo. It always saddens me a bit to see buildings demolished. It seems wasteful. Here buildings that are hardly what I would call old are demolished for bigger and newer developments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very sad, Cheryl. I'd rather some of them be restored and keep some character in an area.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous photos, Martha!!!
    I agree with Cheryl...it breaks my heart to see old buildings torn down~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan! And I'm onboard with the old buildings!

      Delete