Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Project 366: Week 37

The clock keeps ticking and week 37 is done! Here is yet another round of photos for “Project 366 – 2016

This week's photo theme: Random Sightings


Friday, September 09, 2016
The End Of The Urban Road
"Mother Nature is up ahead."

Project 366, Day 253: The End Of The Road


Saturday, September 10, 2016
Tranquility
"Sit for awhile and clear your mind.”

Project 366, Day 254: Tranquility


Sunday, September 11, 2016
Colourful
"And fun on the water.”

Project 366, Day 255: Colourful


Monday, September 12, 2016
Serene View
"A lovely spot in Kingston."

Project 366, Day 256: Serene View


Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Kingstonians
"A favourite hangout of the locals."

Project 366, Day 257: Kingstonians


Wednesday, September 14, 2016
My Way
"That’s the way to do things.”

Project 366, Day 258: My Way


Thursday, September 15, 2016
Late Summer Blooms
“Pretty flowers still going strong.”

Project 366, Day 259: Late Summer Blooms


What I've learned this week:
Mother Nature is wonderfully unpredictable.
Sometimes you need to get out of the urban jungle.
It’s important to clear the mind. Sometimes we think far too much.
Experiences are more valuable than possessions.

And that’s that. Wishing you all a beautiful day!

36 comments:

  1. The water shots are gorgeous and love those colourful stacked canoes! And thanks for the link to Dragon Gloves too -- OMG they're ultra cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those gloves!!! They are amazing. I thought of you immediately when I saw them.

      Delete
  2. Stunning photos...absolutely beautiful!!! For me, it is the second one with the trees and water that speaks to my inner soul. I am always drawn to earth and water~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, Jan. That is where I soothe my soul.

      Delete
  3. I love what you learned this week, especially experiences are more valuable than possessions. All of these were really great, such a pretty area you live in! I couldn't pick a favorite!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kingston is a gorgeous area, Betty. I can never get enough of exploring it!

      Delete
  4. I'm always drawn to the water - there is something relaxing and reflective.

    So when you say "Sit for awhile and clear your mind." I'd reply 'don't mind if I do'

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way, Jan. When I need to relax and get rid of stress, I head to the waterfront.

      Delete
  5. Very nice and I totally agree with you on experiences being more precious than possessions, a very good point :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! Possessions don't create the great memories we taka along with us on life's journey.

      Delete
  6. Nice collection of random sightings. I like the first one with the dead end road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We were on bikes that day and that was the end of the ride on that road!

      Delete
  7. The picture entitled, "Serene View" is lovely. I'd like to be there this weekend! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, would I love to visit. You have some beautiful spots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kingston is a gorgeous city. You'd really enjoy it.

      Delete
  9. Your photos are always so awesome. Kingston looks like a beautiful place. That water scene is beyond spectacular and certainly is as you labeled it...serene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very beautiful city, Cheryl. We've really enjoyed living here.

      Delete
  10. As you probably guessed, I would love to tour that courthouse! Looks like you have a beautiful one in Kingston. I also really liked your shot of the lovely spot in Kingston and the End of the Road, though it almost reminds me of a nightmare just to have the road end like that! At least it doesn't drop off at the end. And at least it's a beautiful nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That building is actually city hall. But the courthouse is very similar. Here's a link to it: Photos I think you'd enjoy touring both buildings. They are historic and quite magnificent!

      Delete
  11. Love the clarity you achieve in all your photos, Martha.....crisp!
    And that splash of canoe/kayak colour!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love photographing colourful things, Jim. They capture my attention!

      Delete
  12. Such crispness and clarity ~ your secret?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good photo editor! LOL...
      Just kidding. Patience. I like to take my time when I'm snapping a photo.

      Delete
  13. Have you ever made your photos into digital puzzles?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Experiences are more valuable than possessions! Lovely photos, Martha! But that's no surprise to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are, Louise. Everything I hold dear in my heart is a memory of someone or someplace. Never about a 'thing'.

      Delete