Okay, here we go...
1. Are you named after anyone? My maternal grandmother.
2. When was the last time you cried? I’m all choked up right now as I watch - and listen to - the video below (for the gazillionth time) while working on this blog post. It’s about my favourite sanctuary for farm animals. And it's run by two of the most wonderful Canadians! My eyes well up with tears every time I view it.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. My handwriting is quite nice. I went to school at a time when penmanship was taught.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? I’m not really a fan of any.
5. Do you have any kids? Two amazing daughters.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends? We’d be like two peas in a pod.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Always. I have inherited the sarcasm gene from my father.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Hold on while I check... They seem to be there.
9. Would you bungee jump? Over my dead and decomposing body.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Guilt-inducing, sugar-laden, oh-so-bad-for-you Honeycomb.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not if I can help it. I actually have a pair of running shoes that I just slip on and off. Touch the laces on them and I will cut you!.
12. Do you think you're strong? Yes.
13. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Chocolate chip! Nom nom nom...
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes. The windows to the soul tell all.
15. Red or pink? Blue :)
16. What is the least favourite thing you like about yourself? I sometimes procrastinate.
17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Black shorts and black flip flops.
18. What was the last thing you ate? Guilt-inducing, sugar-laden, oh-so-bad-for- you Honeycomb. [hangs head in shame]
19. What are you listening to right now? Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding. (see question #2)
20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Turquoise.
21. Favourite smell? Vanilla.
22. Who was the last person you talked to? My husband who also happens to be the most amazing man in the world.
23. Favourite sport to watch? None.
24. Hair colour that's real? Yes. I have dyed my hair in the past but now it’s all natural.
25. Do you wear contacts? Nope.
26. Favourite food? Pizza!
27. Scary movies or happy endings? I love me a happy ending. And if it makes me sob with joy, even better.
28. Last movie you watched? TV mini-series “Kane and Abel”. It’s based on the book by Jeffrey Archer.
29. What colour shirt are you wearing? It’s some shade of orange. Or pink. Or orangey-pink. It's a weird colour.
30. Summer or winter? Summer all the way! Staying true to my Mediterranean roots.
31. Hugs or kisses? If I really like you, you’ll get both. If I don’t, you might get the stink eye.
32. Favourite sweet food? Ice cream. And cheesecake. Ice cream with cheesecake...oh my...
33. What book are you currently reading? I’m 1/3 of the way through ‘A Good House’ by Bonnie Burnard. I’m not sure if I like it yet.
34. What is on your mouse pad? A mouse :)
35. What did you last watch on TV? The first part in a three-part series of the JonBonet Ramsey story.
36. Favourite sound? I love nature sounds, but I'm especially fond of the sounds of the ocean.
37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones!
38. What is the farthest you have traveled? Greece.
39. Do you have a special talent? Because of some (not very pleasant) past experiences, I can detect toxic people, bullshit and manipulation from a mile away. I consider this a superpower.
40. Where were you born? In Montreal, Quebec; the second most populous municipality in Canada.
That completes this fun set of questions and answers. I hope you enjoyed it. And I hope you all join in. Come on, do it. Just do it! I'd really love to read your answers.