Sunday, October 2, 2016

Project 366: Week 39

Week 39 has come and gone, blogging friends. For this week’s set of photos, I decided to go through different folders of images I’ve taken in the past month and pluck out random shots. Some are from new locations and some are from places I’ve shared before. They aren’t particularly earth shattering but they do portray where my eyes wander when I’m out and about. I hope you enjoy taking this stroll with me!

This week's photo theme: When I’m Out and About


Friday, September 23, 2016
Bridge
"Heading to the other side."

Project 366, Day 267: Bridge


Saturday, September 24, 2016
Pretty View
"I can stand here forever.”

Project 366, Day 268: Pretty View


Sunday, September 25, 2016
Evening Stroll
"Every day should end by the water.”

Project 366, Day 269: Evening Stroll


Monday, September 26, 2016
Autumn Blooms
"The fall season is filled with lovely colours."

Project 366, Day 270: Autumn Blooms


Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Camouflage
"Ain’t it just ‘grate’"

Project 366, Day 271: Camouflage


Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Sky and Water
"A beautiful meeting.”

Project 366, Day 272: Sky and Water


Thursday, September 29, 2016
Shadows
“Having fun with the camera.”

Project 366, Day 273: Shadows


What I've learned this week:
Taking a long walk often clears the mind.
Words are powerful. Choose them carefully.
Take a photo first with your eyes, then with the camera.
There is always another way of looking at things.

Have a good one, everyone!

42 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures as always. The shadow one is fun! Enjoy your week! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Varied and gorgeous...I am loving each one for different reasons.
    You are talented with everything you do, Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Martha. We go for a walk every day, really love to be by the water. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being by the water is the best thing in the world. A happy week to you!

      Delete
  4. I loved them all, especially the shadow shot.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty! I hope you had a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  5. I love the first bridge shot.
    The last photo is fantastic, so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John! The last one was my husband's idea. He spotted the shadows.

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous place where you live! I think the one of the two of you, in shadow, is just wonderful! (They are all good, please don't get me wrong!) But the shadow one, I don't know, there is a wistful sort of quality about it, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kay. It is my favourite because it's so much fun!

      Delete
  7. Another great week's collection! I especially like your last photo of the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your advice and photos. When we grab the camera and don't stop to take a photo with our eyes, we miss out.
    Have a great week, Martha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to 'see' the world around us, Robyn. So many beautiful sights!

      Delete
  9. These shots are gorgeous, really enjoyed them, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favourite spots. It's such a pretty setting.

      Delete
  11. 'When I’m Out and About' a very good theme.
    I like them all, but my favourite is your second one, although I do like your fun shadow one too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being out and about is my favourite thing! I hope you had a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  12. I love tree-lined roads. And water.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bellyflop.....30 points!! LOVE IT!
    The last shot os perfect, Martha. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bellyflop! LOL... That made me laugh out loud when I saw it.

      Delete
  14. %'s great because of the play on words and 7 i great all around...shadow light! You're in in the right place at the right time but you still have to see it and you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't take full credit for the shadow shot. My husband noticed it. But I did snap the photo, so I get some credit? LOL...

      Delete
  15. These are fantastic!!!! All are beautiful but I think my favorite is your shadow. I know how much you mean to each other and that makes the picture special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gail! I think that's the reason why that photo is my favourite this week!

      Delete
  16. I can understand why you wanna stand and look at the scenery forever. Because it is indeed beautiful.
    And they had diving contests on that bridge yes? Bellyflops, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the little grate one and the shadows on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Spectacular pictures as always. I, too love the shadow picture...super fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl! How goes you? Are you still upside down with the renovations? We are going to start a few soon. I'll have to drop you a line this week and say hey...

      Delete
  19. The last one and the first one are my two top picks.

    ReplyDelete