Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Project 366: Week 42

Busy, busy, busy. That’s what it’s like for me lately. And because I’m pressed for time, I’m going to continue with last week’s theme of shots taken within ten minutes of my home. They’re not the greatest photos, nor did I put much effort into them, but the project must go on!

This week's photo theme: Within Ten Minutes (Part 2)


Friday, October 14, 2016
Shadows
"Autumn silhouettes."

Project 366, Day 288: Shadows


Saturday, October 15, 2016
Green Space
"A large green space near our home that we can enjoy any time.”

Project 366, Day 289: Green Space


Sunday, October 16, 2016
The Fork In The Road
"Which way?”

Project 366, Day 290: The Fork In The Road


Monday, October 17, 2016
Flower Power
"Yellow and purple. A very pretty combination."

Project 366, Day 291: Flower Power


Tuesday, October 18, 2016
The Library
"The way to a place filled with my favourite thing: books!"

Project 366, Day 292: The Library


Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Lots Of Greenery
"There is no shortage of green spaces in the beautiful city I live in.”

Project 366, Day 293: Lots Of Greenery


Thursday, October 20, 2016
The Way Home
“This is one of many pretty roads that lead to home.”

Project 366, Day 294: The Way Home


What I've learned this week:
Sometimes people will surprise you and you realize you don’t know them at all.
You can’t force things. They happen when they happen.
Simplicity can be quite extraordinary.
A sense of humour helps you get through the muck.

Have a great day, my friends!

42 comments:

  1. I love the Autumn Silhouette!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great! You truly do live in such a beautiful place!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, Betty. We've enjoyed living here.

      Delete
  3. I especially enjoyed the silhouettes and the yellow and purple flowers-nice job for a quick go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's just too busy and quick shots are the only option.

      Delete
  4. I love the silhouette and flowers, but the other photos show such great vastness which really grabbed my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The silhouette shot is my favorite...but all are winners, Martha.
    I enjoy looking at photos that others have taken~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so fortunate to have a lot of beauty around you...My neighborhood is mostly concrete and neon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on this brilliant project, I always look forward to seeing your selection of photographs.

    I do like them all but my favourite is the wonderful yellow and purple flowers - a winning and most pretty combination!

    Enjoy the rest of your week

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan, for always being so kind and supportive!

      Delete
  8. I like the ten minutes from home theme. I think I will try some of your ideas, but don't tell anybody!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful area within 10 minutes of your house - this is something I could enjoy doing! Love your photos and your thoughts at the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. of course simplicity is extraordinary often.
    your shadows grabbed my heart there is LOT to fell in their dark existence ,
    way home is also adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a lovely area to live in! Someday I'll have to tour your city. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forks in the road are tricky! We've taken a few wrong forks on some of our runs and walks/hikes. Once a few years ago, my whole family went on a hike. Some of us were faster than the others and took one fork. The second group didn't see and took the other fork. We wondered what happened to the others...it turned out they went around one lake, and we went around the other lake! It was a relief to meet back at the van!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an adventure! It must have been quite an ordeal but it makes for a good story.

      Delete
  13. Love that first shot, Martha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely LOVE that first picture. Of course we all know that it is 'the most amazing man in the world' but it captures such a feeling

    ReplyDelete
  15. A winding path through a garden or park is always nice to go down.

    ReplyDelete