Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Project 366: Week 43

November snuck up on us. That’s just how it goes. 2016 seems to be wrapping up very quickly and it's the same for this project. When I first started it, I was iffy about whether I’d make it past the first couple of months. Now I’m at the tail’s end, so there’s no turning back. Here’s another round of photos.

This week's photo theme: Evening Stroll


Friday, October 21, 2016
Hints Of Autumn
"But still a lot of green around."

Project 366, Day 295: Hints of Autumn


Saturday, October 22, 2016
Peaceful
" A quiet area to enjoy a stroll through.”

Project 366, Day 296: Peaceful


Sunday, October 23, 2016
Look Down
"What do you see on your path when you look down?”

Project 366, Day 297: Look Down


Monday, October 24, 2016
The Maple Leaf
"A very common sight in Canada."

Project 366, Day 298: The Maple Leaf


Tuesday, October 25, 2016
The Bridge
"Surrounded by colour this time of year."

Project 366, Day 299: The Bridge


Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Mushrooms
"Damp weather is an invitation for mushrooms.”

Project 366, Day 300: Mushrooms


Thursday, October 27, 2016
Steps
“Decorated with shades of autumn.”

Project 366, Day 301: Steps


What I've learned this week:
One foot in front of the other will move you forward.
Some days there is no motivation and that’s okay.
Every person has a story to tell.
Don’t believe everything you read or everything you’re told. Do your own research.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! And happy November.

40 comments:

  1. Definitely also loving the maple leaf photo although all of these photos remind me of what I'm missing, being stuck in an office most of the day. You have reminded me that the outside world aka nature fuels the soul especially during the autumn/winter months. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The outside world does indeed fuel the soul. I hope you get out!

      Delete
  2. A great post to read. We lots of leaves in the back garden, but I'm not too sure about the mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice fall colors!!! It has been enjoyable seeing you work through this project :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty. It's been a very interesting project!

      Delete
  4. Not sure if I like the maple leaf or the decorated steps best but they were all lovely :o) Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is full on Autumn here. The trees have lost about 75% of their leaves. And it's raining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty. Shapes, colors...how lovely your photos are, Martha!
    Such wonders that nature provides and you have shared your treasures with us...thank you so much!!!
    I love that bridge...gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete
  7. All lovely photo's, but I loved the Maple Leaf, seemed especially good as it was slightly wet and rainy!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Every time I think that's the best one! AND THEN you outdo yourself again. Love the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evening stroll, morning stroll! It doesn't matter . It's a good way to see photo opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Before we know it, it will be New Years

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Thank you for commenting on my blog! I just loooooove Kinston. It is one of my fave road trip destination EVER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! We think it's a beautiful city.

      Delete
  12. Your last piece of advice is so important! Love your shot of the maple leaf the best this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethany! It's scary to me how people take everything at face value. I believe it's important to look further into things we're told/shown.

      Delete
  13. I can't believe November's here either. On the 30th it will be one year since mum got sick. And the last day for my blog before my two month break. I definitely need it this year. Only four more blog posts to go before the xmas ones start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like 2016 zipped by really quickly. It's a little surreal.

      Delete
  14. I love seeing your world through these photos, one that I'll likely never see in person. I don't know what your next photo project will be but this has been wonderful, and you're right about the year whizzing by...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. That is really kind. I'd like to focus on another project in 2017 but I'm not sure yet what it'll be.

      Delete
  15. It is still very green there. We are starting to see the true autumn colors coming out here.
    As always, love your photos. Great thought about "don't believe everything your read or are told". A lot of misinformation is running rampant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's important to fact check. There is indeed a lot of misinformation around and some of it is completely fabricated!

      Delete